- Saturday, Feb 2, 2019 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM EST (doors open at 8:30 AM)
Christians must always be ready to give an answer for the hope that is in us (1 Peter 3:15—16). We cannot do this, however, unless we know what we believe. This conference will consider the existence of God, the reliability of the Bible, and the exclusivity of Christ to help us better understand and communicate our faith.
A 20% discount is available for those registering with a group of ten or more. Please email email@example.com for more information.
- Admission to all sessions
- Chick-fil-A box lunch (please communicate any food allergies during registration process)
- Access to mini-bookstore with special conference pricing for select titles
SATURDAY, February 2, 2019
8:30—9:15 a.m. — Registration Opens
9:30—10:15 a.m. — A Reason for Our Hope with Stephen Nichols
Christianity has never defined faith as a blind leap in the dark. We believe in the One whom we cannot see—God the Creator—because He has revealed Himself in His creation and in His Word, leaving many evidences and reasons for us to trust in Him. This session will remind attendees that there are sound reasons for the hope that is in us, will offer a proper definition of faith, and will encourage believers that we need not fear attacks on the faith because the case for Christianity is strong.
10:30—11:15 a.m. — Workshop Session #1:
- Is the Bible True? with Gabe Fluhrer — Christians have always affirmed that the Bible teaches only the truth, and in every age they have done so in the face of attacks against the truthfulness of Scripture. Because the Word of God is our only infallible authority, we must be prepared to defend our convictions. This session will consider the truthfulness of the Bible and how we can know that it teaches only what is true.
- Is There a God? with Stephen Nichols — Many people assert that there is no God in heaven. They suppress the evidences for God's existence, but as Christians we are called to point unbelievers to the proofs that the Creator is and that He reigns. This session will consider evidences for the existence of God, helping believers to know how to demonstrate to others that God is in heaven and He does whatever He pleases.
- Is Jesus the Only Way? with John Tweeddale — Many people are happy to say that Jesus is one of the many ways to God, but few will confess that He alone can reconcile us to our Creator. However, as Christians we know that there is no other name under heaven by which we can be saved. This session will address the uniqueness of Jesus Christ and defend the truth that faith in Him alone is the only way to eternal life.
11:20 a.m.—12:00 p.m. — Panel Discussion with Gabe Fluhrer, Stephen Nichols, and John Tweeddale
12:00—1:00 p.m. — Lunch Chick-fil-A box lunches
1:15—2:00 p.m. — Workshop Session #2:
- Is the Bible True? with Gabe Fluhrer
- Is there a God? with Stephen Nichols
- Is Jesus the Only Way? with John Tweeddale
2:15—2:45 p.m. — RBC Presentation
3:00—3:30 p.m. — Interview with Derek Thomas
Cancellations and refund requests must be made at 888-RBC-1517 during normal business hours (not via voicemail message), or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Refund requests received by January 22, 2019 (5:00 p.m. ET), will be honored in full. Cancellations received between January 23, 2019, and January 27, 2019 (5:00 p.m. ET), will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be granted after January 27, 2019.
By registering for this event you agree to receive communications from Reformation Bible College, Ligonier Ministries, and their associated outreaches.
Reformation Bible College (RBC) reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event sponsored by RBC, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. RBC may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by RBC including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc. By participating in an RBC event, you are agreeing to release, defend, hold harmless, and indemnify RBC from any and all claims involving the use of your picture or likeness.